Re: You may quote me

Shoulder straps are a mixed blessing.  I can't remember the number of times as a sports photographer that I have caught a dangling shoulder strap on something as I moved and watched the camera bounce off of whatever was there to be bounced off of.  Usually, the camera survived but I destroyed a Nikon FA when it hit a concrete locker room floor.
Don

Alberto Tirado wrote:
Just yesterday I was thinking on what would be something you couldn't live without in photography (aside from the very basic needs to make a photo). I think it is the shoulder strap!

www.alberto-tirado.com

"Happiness is having charged batteries"

Be a better friend, newshound, and