From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of jonathan turner
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2008 1:35 PM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Hasselblad question

Hello all,

Its so long since I used my old Hasselblad that I can't remember what the V
X & M settings on the lens are for - do you need to have it set on M, or X
to use with flash?? Or doesn't it matter...?

Anyone with any ideas let me know - I have a shoot on Sunday and can't quite
remember...!

Jonathan.
Jonathan Turner
Photographer