Re: Observations

Alberto,

I was pained to read that you have avoided posting because of the postcards you've not mailed.

I can not imagine that anyone on this group would think one thing less of you for not getting them out.

I know I don't and I think I speak for everyone when I say put it out of your mind, release the burden and join back in by posting.

This is an email group...anything we do outside of that is a bonus but not a requirement even if you did sign up. Things come up, circumstances change, things we think we'll get done don't get done. That's life.

Please don't stay away one second longer and please forget about the postcards.

Lea