Re: Photograph? Watercolor?

I feel no need to compare your image to a watercolor or a photograph.
It is digital art, a completely different medium of its own.
It's a well composed image with good colors, which stands on its own merits.

Have a nice Sunday!
Renate

PS:  Do you work with a Wacom Tablet?  It was the most helpful tool in
my exploration into digital art.