Gallery

Christopher Strevens
Stones:  I like the thoughtfulness that took place when arranging the subjects of this photograph very much.  (I've recently been reading works by the Dalai Lama - maybe this image suits my mood at this moment?)  I enjoy the textures, composition and framing.  It appears just a touch too hot on my screen, which causes the loss of some of the detail.  However, the "hot look" does say shore and sun to me.  You come up with some very creative photographs, Christopher.  Good job.

Howard Leigh
Coventry Cathedral:  Crisp, sharp and a frame within a frame and black and white.  I like this very much.  The photograph holds my interest.  It pulls me right in and I can feel myself behind the gate.  A very nice photograph.

Renate Volz
zzzzzz.....:  I love it!  The cat's _expression_; the lighting, all the detail.  I wouldn't change a thing about this photograph.  (A beautiful cat, by-the-way.)

Robert G. Earnest :  I never tire of images that include green, rolling hills, open spaces and animals.  These are all things I rarely get to see, living in Los Angeles County (the desert, no less).  I just returned from a children's book writer's conference and I can see this photograph gracing the cover and pages of many of the children's stories presented there.

Andrew Davidhazy
just a leaf:  I like the colors and the simplicity of this photograph.  The light seems to be coming from behind the leaf, which gives the subject a unique and fragile look.  This photograph is very appealing.

Thank you to all who shared their images and to Andy and staff for hanging the show.

Marilyn