Website question

I am establishing a new website of pet pictures which have been taken in an outdoor setting, candidly (I will be handing out my business card with the web address on it in case people would like to order prints). But, I am wondering about posting pictures that have people in them... would I need to get a model release?

Thank you so much,

Dona

Use video conversation to talk face-to-face with Windows Live Messenger. Get started!