Re: Norooz 1387 - Eid-e Shoma Mubarak!

Kombizz,

    Thank you for showing this to us.  I of course can only appreciate it in
a very limited fashion, not knowing much about the purpose.  I believe you
presented one last year;  I find this one from my point of view more
successful and interesting.  In the past I have worked on two poetry videos
for one of the Islamic stations.  It was a very interesting project; getting
the background with photographs just right with an antiqued paint and very
careful lighting.  I unfortunately did not understand the poetry; I
understand it is traditional and the whole scene is quite intimate.  It was
a pleasure to work on it.

                                                             Thanks,

Morley