Re: PF exhibit MAR 22, 08

Rich,

sorry about that ... RIT changed their server for individuals and since the gallery is set-up on the basis of templates and these have not yet been adjusted to the new reality this is the result. Also, it seems there is an error in the way the gallery url shows up in mail --- will look into that too.

andy - with support staff away and thus mistakes!

Rich Mason wrote:

Andy and Staff,

I'm getting a redirect message when opening pictures in the Gallery in a new window by clicking on the submitter's name: The same doesn't happen when I just click on the pictures to view on a new page. Cheers, Rich