Re: Looking to buy some strobe flashes

Thak you all for the replies. Mark I read your article and found it
very informitive , thanks.
Im still feel very uninformed , so I'm going to hold off for a while.
I rented the lights
again for the weekend. Its rental fees and a little extra are coverd
by my very first client :)

Please take a look and give me any input you will :)

Thanks,
jd

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4853/smallhorzdn7.jpg

This one is for me , Im going to work on it to try to make it feel
a little more rich and less monochromatic

http://papernapkin.org/pastebin/resource/images/imageEntryId/181

But i would really like to do something with the shadows. Any pointers or ideas?

thanks again :)