Re: Photoforum Gallery updated URL

PF members,

I apologize. I sent out a message earlier letting you know that RIT
had migrated all personal accounts to a new server and that a new
URL addressing convention was instituted. However, in the latest
gallery update message I used the "old" address because it was made
using an archived template. Anyway, the new address for the gallery is: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html

If you followed the link from the emailed update announcement you should have been redirected to this new web address.

Andy

robert a. woodward wrote:

Andy:  When I try to look at the Gallery today I get a screen say says
"REDIRECT" and can not go any place from there. I have been able to receive
the pictures previosly this year.
Robert A. Woodward