Re: Sociological Experiment

In a message dated 25/02/2008 21:13:13 GMT Standard Time, dave6134@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
they seldom see them selves any where other than in a mirror
does this imply that those who don't have this problem are the ones blessed with symmetrical facial features?  Michael

My own particular case in point is a photo taken several decades ago when I was eleven years old. It is a group photo of my class. I am not absolutely sure that I can correctly identify myself but I can identify rather more than half of the group which totals 34 pupils.