Re: PF exhibit on FEB 23 08 (We got mooned this week)

Title: Re: PF exhibit on FEB 23 08 (We got mooned this week)
At 3:10 PM -0500 2/23/08, PhotoRoy6@xxxxxxx wrote:
How come the moon were redish in color but appeared black and white on my monitor.

      the colors appear as the eclipse approaches totality...before and after totality it's a normal silvery color...here's a pretty good explanation of the phenomenon

http://www.skyandtelescope.com/observing/home/15357796.html

Jim
Baja Oregon