Gallery comments

Laurenz Bobke
Carnival Impression:  An unusual costume, and as you say, Laurenz, the colors are beautiful.  It must have been a fun day.

Valery Firsov
Looks:  A fascinating look at another culture.  The photo is crisp and clean and the black and white film was a great medium for this image.

Rene M Hales
Morikami Gardens #1:  What can I say?  This is beautiful.  It looks mystical and magical.

Howard Leigh
Early Spring in Kent:  I like the muted background and the flower's color is very pastel and spring-like.  I'd like to see what it would have looked like if taken with an f 16 or 22.

D.L. Shipman
Dead Serious Fisherman.... REDUX:  Someone had a sense of humor.  Thank you for sharing this.

Christopher Strevens
Homes in the country:  I'd love to pull up in front of (or ride up?) in front of these houses and walk into one, calling it home.  Such beautiful grounds.  Thank you, Christopher for passing this along.

Thank you to Andy and staff, for hanging this truly delightful show.

(Can we have a report on how you are feeling, Andy?)

Marilyn