Re: Fuji GF670

It says 6x7 on the camera. I would go with that for now.

On Feb 6, 2008 10:12 AM, Peeter Vissak <pv@xxxxxx> wrote:
Funny - bhphoto news says it is 6X4,5 camera. Or did I get it wrong?

Peeter

Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 6:35 PM
Subject: Re: Fuji GF670

Yes, putting one on my wish list now. :)

On Feb 2, 2008 5:09 AM, Tim Mulholland <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Go down to post #65 and you'll see some photos of the camera in question...

And, from the above link, if you'll travel to the last two photos on this link (and, it will help if you can read Czech):

Tim Mulholland
Illuminata Photo
Fitchburg, WI
608/628-2925

Featuring fine art and stock landscape & nature images, and available to create and refresh your wedding and family memories...

The most fatal illusion is the settled point of view.  Since life is growth and motion, a fixed point of view kills anybody who has one.  ~~  Brooks Atkinson, American drama critic, (1894-1984)

--
Robert Hall
www.RobertHall.com

--