From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chris
Sent: 04 February 2008 08:36
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: he broke me camera

I walked into a high street store and asked about replacing my $50 digital
video el-cheapo for a better one, I showed my old one when I got home my old
one was broke! :-(..

I did note the digital video recorded directly on to a disc but my el-cheapo
version went onto a flash card. I was told recording time was about 15
minutes; mine was 30 minutes, so I think my card version was better.

The mechanical complexity of a disk drive is avoided if flash cards is used
and so they should be cheaper and smaller and there are some of these are
for sale too.

I may buy a card digital video today. The one I saw was by Panasonic, anyone
any idea?

Chris

:-)