Re: Sony's new flagship SLR

--- PhotoRoy6@xxxxxxx wrote:

> There is an on/off switch for it on the camera bodies I looked
> at. When do
> you need image stabilization? Basically when shooting longer
> lenses at slower
> ASAs.

And if you are old and shaky like me. I have the Pentax K10D and
use Shake Reduction routinely when I am hand-holding the camera.
It works great at the focal lengths I use - 21mm and 70mm. I
don't know anything about "gimbles" or "gyroscopes" but without
it I could not shoot at 100 ISO and hand-hold the camera.

Richard