Re: Robert Capa's lost negatives

This morning I was watching the news in Television Espanola and they showed a few of these images.
The whole story was about a kid (now an old man) who was playing in the reamins of a bomber
R.Capa or his partner took some pictures of the kids and now those pictures have been found and the old man
was telling a bit of his story as well.
I guess more of these will be coming soon

The story in Spanish here:
http://www.elperiodico.com/default.asp?idpublicacio_PK=46&idioma=CAS&idnoticia_PK=478304&idseccio_PK=1026
and here about XAVI CAMPS (the kid/old man)
http://iberarte.com/content/view/1810/1/