Re: Introduction (well Re Intro)

Rob Miracle wrote:
I'm back!  I was a member a long time a go, and I've come back after pointing some others to the list to see what's happening.   In my absence from the list, I've run a fairly successful photo business concentrating on youth sports and weddings.  I'm not on a sabbatical shooting for myself for a while and photographing a lot of models (human variety) and working on trying to take good landscapes.

Rob

Welcome back, Rob.  It's always good to "see" a familiar face.  I assume that you meant that you were on a sabbatical rather than that you were not.  But I have been wrong before.
Don