Re: Details about the Yahoo site

Laurenz Bobke wrote:
For all interested in previous galleries - try the "wayback machine" (archive.org):
http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html

Laurenz
2008/1/18, ADavidhazy <andpph@xxxxxxx>:
Roy,

They only archive text.

Even PhotoForum HQ does not archive pictures although each update
has been stored as a webpage so thumbnails have been "stored" but
corresponding images are deleted immediately from my computer upon
the weekly update going online.

Andy Davidhazy, PhotoForum list coordinator

PhotoRoy6@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Do theses other groups archive the weekly pictures too or just the text?
> Roy

I just accessed the "wayback" site and also found huge discrepancies.  For instance, I looked at the last entry archived for June  30th, 2007.  Less than half the thumbnails were viewable and when I clicked on a name or two I was taken to the photos currently on display in the Gallery by those people.  Strange.
Don