Film pack help

Is there anyone out there who has any unused film packs?  To the best of my knowledge Kodak was the last to make them (4x5 Tri-x), and they discontinued manufacturing them around 1993. So if any still exist, they will no doubt be expired / outdated. Being expired is no problem because I will not be using the film to capture images, but for a demo on how they worked.
  I’m on the lecture circuit and use a film pack demo in one of my favorite (and best received) talks. The problem is, every time I give this talk, I must use one of my sheets of film pack film. And I only have 4 left!
  I would be willing to pay for them, plus shipping costs, but they must be unused, with their black paper tabs still attached. Help!!   Lukens

There once was a girl named Miss Bright
who could travel much faster than light.
She departed one day
the Einsteinian way,
and returned the previous night!