RE: Do you read Turkish?

Those truly are spectacular photos Andy. I love the mafia style double
whack of the tomato. Reminds me of the hotel murder in Boondock Saints.
Your self portrait is just eerie. I love the addition of the yellow
ribbon on the lady's (I presume she is a lady) portrait It adds a really
interesting graphic element to the image. The other wrap around image of
the multi-armed woman is also haunting. But what really kills me is how
the heck you got the water to behave like that?

Greg

http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/photofile-misc/fotoritim-3A.jpg