Re: RE

At 02:07 PM 1/7/2008, you wrote:

delete that horrid, loathesome, electronic succubus from your hard drive and be glad whatever despair it has brought upon you has been mild (I pray (with candles burning)).

Many years ago I knew a young lady who due to a nocturnal proclivity was known by the CB handle Succubi. I found her activitvies somewhat at odds with horrid or lotheome. In fact at this point in my life I could well use a bit of her attention. Please repost that image of Rose.

Oh, and happy new year!

Greg

In the same vain have a rich and feature filled celebration experience for any event deemed appropriate.

Dave
East Englewood
The proof is in the print.