Would like to know

Would like to know about any photography website in the Far Eastern Asiain
English Language version.
Do you know any photo sharing sites in China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Thailand,
Japan, Tibet, etc?
If so, would it be possible to write me their links please.
Thanks

-----
I was born and brought up in Iran, a beautiful country full of history.

http://www.kombizz.photopoints.com k o m b i z z