Re:

Hi Greg,

;)

It has been deleted as far as I know. For it may
have been a bug or a worm that infected my computer.

Happy New Year to you too!

andy

Gregory Fraser wrote:

Andy, my photo need not be displayed in the gallery. In fact that image
angers me no end and the memories of the searing pain and tormenting
anguish it has caused me show no signs of weakening. Please, if not for
my sake then for your own, delete that horrid, loathesome, electronic
succubus from your hard drive and be glad whatever despair it has
brought upon you has been mild (I pray (with candles burning)).

Oh, and happy new year!

Greg

'There is a question re: photos by Greg Fraser - Rose Macro, Howard
Leigh -
Cloisters, Gloucester Cathedral and Don Roberts - Snow and Ivy. Last
week the
site experienced loss of files and if there was not enough of a chance
to view
these photographs they can be reinstalled at a future time.'