Re: Messing with an FD lens

Andy writes:
Messing with an FD lens

: To catch a glimpse of what I have been having fun with the last couple of days
: you are invited to view a "slide" presentation with text of how I modified the
: back of a Canon FD lens so that it would fit on a Canon EOS-type body while
: maintaining focal length, image quality and infinity focus ability. See at:
:
:             http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/text-adapt-canon-lens.html

I had to chuckle at slide 20, mixing epoxy with a precision screwdriver .. how many times have we all done that ;)

nice work - and another project for me when I get through the all the others

karl