RE: Adobe is watching you.....

>>And if art is free how are the people who do keep their own
>>copyrights supposed to feed, house and clothe themselves?
>>--
>>Emily L. FergusonBy selling photographs and not copyright.

How often, as individual artists, do we need to sue for copyright breech?
Even if we did, would it be viable to do so. How much or our business is in
the multi-thousand $ license realm?
It's the dream of having an image that makes the "Big-Time" that keeps us
clinging to the idea that we need to own copyright on our images.

Copyright laws do not protect the artist.
They protect the corporations that buy artist's work.
In fact they make it possible for a corporation to make income from an
artist's work and then sue the artist for using it him/herself.
We're all gung-ho about copyright but "What if" there's another, detrimental
side to it that we don't see?
Could you acknowledge that the possibility exists?
herschel