Adobe is watching you.....

This one was new to me: every time you open an Adobe CS3 app, it pings a "behavioural analytics" company, using an address that is deliberately made to look like a local network one:  http://uneasysilence.com/archive/2007/12/12789/

Of course, Adobe tells us how innocent and beneficial it all is:  http://blogs.adobe.com/jnack/2007/12/adobe_ate_me_ba.html

Whatever the reason, personally I don´t like it at all!

Per Öfverbeck

http://ofverbeck.se

"In a world without walls or fences, who needs Windows or Gates"