Re: Greetings

Yes

It's that time of year.

I wish you all the best. Though I'm busy now doing other things most of the time (being a luvvie) I still keep my photographic hand in when I can.

2007 was a good year for me - I've got my foot in the door of the film world and 2008 will decide whether I can get the rest of my fat body through too.

Happy Christmas and best wishes most of all to Andy, without whom I probably would not have heard of most of you guys ...

Rob

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2765220/

Get an exclusive discount on Norton 360 from Tiscali
http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/securepc