Re: W.J. Markerink?

lookaround360@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi ho,

What happend to WJ'Markerink's home page?  I googled and the links don't
work. Maybe just a server problem today??  Tring to find his list of
lens flange depths.
http://www.a1.nl/phomepag/markerink/mainpage.htm

BTW his are omnibus photo info pages.

I did stumble on to these interesting lists of photo URL's and info:

?http://www.c-h-i.org/web_resources/technology/tech_digi_photog.html

http://www.ipl.org.ar/ref/RR/static/hum20.80.65.html

Today's the day for us in the Midwest US to take a picture of the
proverbial white cat in a blizzard!

AZ

Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book.
Now an E-book.
http://www.panoramacamera.us
I don't know what happened to WJ's site. He sent a message to the list within the last month, I think, so he is still active. His site was a valuable resource for all sorts of things photographic. I hope it resurfaces. I live in Iowa so we have felt some of winter's beneficence also. We have had ice which was wonderful at times to photograph but difficult because you either couldn't get around or were in danger of being maimed by ice falling from trees and buildings later. And it still isn't really winter!
Don