Re: Faculty/chair position opening at MICA - ANNOUNCEMENT

Linda,

That is an unprotected folder so try going to:

 http://www.rit.edu/~ritphoto/a-misc/

and you should see the two files there.

andy

Formyrotts@xxxxxxx wrote:

In a message dated 12/12/2007 2:35:59 PM Eastern Standard Time, andpph@xxxxxxx writes:

http://www.rit.edu/~ritphoto/a-misc/DPP-EmergingPro-11x17poster-2007.pdf
http://www.rit.edu/~ritphoto/a-misc/EmergingPro07-entryform-LR-v2.pdf

What you should get is an option to download those PDF files to your
desktop unless you have a browser that opens PDF files directly.

sigh, nothing again, it started out on the trek to take me there but then disappeared! happens every time! wa-a-a-a-a! Am I the only one having problems with those two links? I do so wish I could get there! Linda

See AOL's top rated recipes (http://food.aol.com/top-rated-recipes?NCID=aoltop00030000000004)