Re: Dslr Live Focus?

PhotoRoy6@xxxxxxx wrote:
I read that the new Sony Alpha 700 didn't have live focus (on the LCD screen). Then I mentioned it to some fellow photographers and one said no dslr had live focus. ( I had assume digital cameras all had live focus as my cheap rotten Epson digital has live focus). Looking for the article I read I found an ad for Olympus dslr that said it had live focus, internal stabilization, sensor dust removal. So what is it ? Only high end dslr have it  or is it a mixed bag?

Ok, maybe I have been retired too long but what is "live focus"?  If you mean continuous focus, my Nikon D70 has it in single shot mode.  But maybe you mean something else.
Don