RE: [SPAM] Re: Internet Searches now any suggestions

Elson,

Years ago I had this problem and was told that smacking the keyborad and
uttering a loud curse usually worked. Cursing inanimate objects relieves
frustration,  the smack knocked out loose solder that could be causing a
short. I once asked a colleague while he typed so loudly  - he really
whacked the keys.  He said he got used to typing with the early discreet
switch keyboards.

AZ

Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book.