Re: Internet Searches

I done various Internet searches with different parameters to see how I would show up.
To my surprise I got some results that were messages from this list as below

Roy H. Miller Bird of Prey Cute, I like that the important part of the picture ... that a starving artist in an attic whose pictures do not sell, is a pro. ...

www.nabble.com/comments-on-PF-photographs-on-10-...