Re: Capturing in aRGB or sRGB?

----- Original Message -----
From: <PhotoRoy6@xxxxxxx>
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, December 01, 2007 11:15 PM
Subject: Re: Capturing in aRGB or sRGB?

:
: In a message dated 11/30/2007 10:33:57 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
: dd-b@xxxxxxxx writes:
:
: an LCD  monitor that displays the full RGB space
:
:
: Which LCD or CRT can do that? I heard that there is a high end CRT that can
: show all of Adobe98 colors (Like $3000)  but there is no monitor that I  know
: of that can show all the colors film capture can provide.  A cheap LCD  would
: be nice.

thinking - few video cards aside from the matrox's that I'm aware of do more than 8 bit colour (matrox 10 bit) and even then you need a CRT to see the full range they can produce