Re: simple question

Interesting!  The clock  morphed into a tree and some building became a cross-street.

Will AOL not allow you to send plain text?

Roger

On 28 Nov 2007, at 4:58 AM, Formyrotts@xxxxxxx wrote:

Hi all,
I am by no means a person capable of creating a web page although I would like to be able to, but anyhow, below is the address for those interested in seeing my picture(s).  I've only posted 2, one of then and one of now.

Go to http://members.aol.com/cloudwatcher87/  and you will see two titles--the first one is what my grandfather's store looked like when I was there in May/June, then use the back button and go to the second title--that is the card that I enlarged.  Hope I did it right!  :)  Linda

Check out AOL's list of 2007's hottest products.