RE: [SPAM] _Riding_Shotgun_With_Google_Street_View's_Rev olutionary Camera

Interesting challenge for people worried about their privacy but it's
way past too late.  There is a ton of value added stuff out there that
Google data could enhance. I think Google should allow people to embed
advertisements in their property or on their person's. Pedestrians could
have a "sandwich board" pop-up or flag thing.  Doors would invite
viewers inside for a look or a pop-up with a menu and business hours,
etc..

BTW speaking of being surveilled - When my HP printer gets an empty cart
I get an unsolicited (by me) email from Amazon telling me they have the
color I ran out of available.

AZ

Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book.