Re: This week pics

First the navigation arrows on the  transportation gallery made viewing
easier.
I also accidentally learned that  you can click on the person name and bring
up the pictures in a new  window.

Valery Firsov
Red &  Black            Color  contrast and size emphasize and bring forth
the picture's subject of the  isolated  nun

Qkano
Look              Excellent color contrast and between subject (woman in
normal colors) and  background  (blue   historic men)

Robert G.  Earnest

picture                  good shot. I would lighten the snow , perhaps the
whole scene but this will  probably blow  out the detail in the moon

Rene M Hales
flower and  bottle    nice shot but I would prefer it lighter. levels  at
30, 1.07,217

Roger Eichhorn
Pit  Stop                 nice, it could have used a bit more fill-in flash.
Extreme brightness range are  hard to shoot.

Jim Snarski
Bee  Dance           Niffty.  Excellent timing catching bee in flight and
just touching flower.

Emily  L. Ferguson
Items not sold        Good use  of depth. I should of shot pictures of the
pumpkin pie instead of eating  it.

Peeter  Vissak
Substructure                  Excellent shot , shows depth in a new way.

Dan  Mitchell
Sunfrost                         Wow, I bet this shot at 300 dpi in a print
has snappy eye  catching detail

products.