RE: [SPAM] Re: Photo printers

Karl,

Yes, I see green cast. Hmmm?  I think among a group of printers the
output would vary as much between like-brands and models. Certainly it
would also vary among various computer setups.

More paper profiles are available for the HP now:

http://h30267.www3.hp.com/country/us/en/support/photosmart-b9180-icc.html?profile=epson

This shows that HP is serious about the serious art printer's needs.

AZ

Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book.
Now an E-book.