Re: Photo printers

Mair's Photography wrote:
Hello group
I am wondering about information on photo printers, I need the prints to be archival prints, probably up to 11x14 can any one tell me what the best printers would be for this.

In that size range, you're looking at the Epson R2400 as the canonical choice. It's also the one I'm most familiar with at this point. It makes excellent prints with excellent archival life (much in excess of what you can get in a color darkroom, to the extent that accelerated testing can be believed).

If you need high volumes, one of the higher-end, bigger, and even more expensive printers might be worth it for improved print rate or lower ink costs (when you get big enough, they use bigger cartridges which cost less per ml of ink).

Snapshots: http://dd-b.net/dd-b/SnapshotAlbum/
Dragaera: http://dragaera.info