Re: Wrong info

Russ,

sorry about that ... i use templates for everyone and I seem to have forgotten
to update your page as I was putting together the set.

andy

rebphoto wrote:

Andy.................

The info below my submission for this weeks Gallery is not the info that I sent..........

Some how there is info there from a photo
I sent in a waaaaay long time ago.

The proper info is..........

"The mother had wanted a number of shots of this
young lady showing off her two missing front teeth.

After I had taken the shots the mother wanted,
I managed to get this nice young lady to give
me the look that I was looking for."

Russ
R.E. Baker
Photography