Emory Visual Arts - Faculty Position (Photography)

This was sent to PF list HQ - maybe it is of interest to a member!

OPEN POSITION:
Emory University Visual Arts Program
Tenured Associate or Full Professor of Photography

http://visualarts.emory.edu/faculty/photofacultyposition.html

The Visual Arts Program of Emory University invites applications
and nominations for the position of tenured associate or full
professor of Visual Arts - Photography to begin Fall 2008. We are
seeking a professional artist with a MFA or PhD degree to teach all
levels of contemporary photographic practices, theory, issues, and
criticism. Experience with program development and administration
desired.

Review of applications will begin December 1, 2007.

APPLICATION SHOULD INCLUDE:
• Cover letter, curriculum vita
• CD of current work (20 pieces minimum)
• CD of prior or current students’ work
• 3 letters of recommendation

Send application materials to:
Linda Armstrong
Director, Visual Arts Program
Photography Search Committee
Emory University
700 Peavine Creek Drive
Atlanta, GA 30322

Emory University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity/ADA
employer. We strongly encourage applications from women, minorities,
and persons with disabilities. For more information and a complete
job description, please visit our website: www.visualarts.emory.edu