Re: Linda's Comment + Image Title

PhotoRoy6@xxxxxxx wrote:
In a message dated 11/2/2007 8:25:00 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, MichaelHughes7A@xxxxxxx writes:
A sunset shot is usually self explanatory
Don't say this to a psychologist etc (or ancient Egyptians) as a sunset represents death to these viewers
Or to some people in higher corporate positions.  While I was working, we would get notices oner our intranet that certain applications were going to be "sunset" on such and such a date......

Bob

--

                           /////
                          ( O O )