Re: Photo Critique Guidelines (excerpt)

31 okt 2007 kl. 07.17 skrev Darin Heinz:

Hi everyone!

For those of you who wanted a glimpse at my critique process... well, you
asked for it!

See my photographs online at http://www.darinheinz.com

Thanks a lot, Darin!

From the number of posts on this subject, I seem to have been right when assuming that many would be interested....

Reading your text was very thought-provoking indeed. I´m afraid my own "critiques" earlier, at least, have mainly been the results of looking and trying to formulate my impressions in a rather haphazard way. Darin shows us how this could be a structured activity with its own methodology instead; might seem overly deliberate to some, but surely it would give more helpful and informative results than at least (I fear) most of my past contributions have been.

Again, thank you!

Greetings,

Per Öfverbeck
http://ofverbeck.se

"In a world without walls or fences, who needs Windows or Gates"