Re: Gallery Comments

Congratulations on your first critique!  It's not easy to be critical of others' work, especially us rookies commenting on the work of seasoned veterans.  However, I beleive that everyone who puts their work up for display is looking for feedback.  If every comment was coming from a fine arts academic, I don't think the photog would walk away with a very general understanding of their image's worth or potential.  People who buy art for display buy it because it works for them and they like it.  Thanks for the review.  I am affirmed the image was successful because it was received as intended.

Cheers...Trevor

"Macnaswoman@xxxxxxxxx" <macnaswoman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Trevor Cunningham - Idul Fitri Pause
The baseball cap is a nice touch!  This is an interesting angle that works very well.  Seeing only his foot, I can imagine the taxi "driver" on his break, tired arms behind his head, dozing off to the sounds and smells of the busy city street.... I love it when a photo evokes the senses and takes me to new places!

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears it's true" - J Robert Oppenheimer