Re: anyone make the move to Leopard yet?

Wise advise -- generally it takes until "version 3" of any new product to be any good (automobiles included).

Thus, I intend to wait until two more releases of Leopard come out until I upgrade -- I simply don't have the time to be anyone's guinea pig.

Michael

I´m in no hurry.  Tiger at 10.4.10 is mature and purring well under the hood....

Per Öfverbeck

http://ofverbeck.se