Re: Postcards

That's interesting. Not my experience at all with them.

Any chance your color calibration is off or that a file was sent in the incorrect color space?

This work was decidedly not done by the vistaprint folks I've used. Their stuff is bright and snappy and has been for many orders.

Bummer yours is icky.

Lea