Re: anyone make the move to Leopard yet?

Hi,

I've been using Aperture with Leopard all weekend on a MacBook Pro with no problems. I just fired up Photoshop CS and did some simple stuff, and it worked fine. (I haven't gotten around to upgrading Photoshop yet.) I haven't used the new backup features yet, but there are some reports of issues with Time Machine and Aperture running simultaneously, and I suspect other applications (like Lightroom) might have a similar problem:

http://www.oreillynet.com/digitalmedia/blog/2007/10/aperture_and_leopards_time_mac.html

The rest of this is more about Leopard and not so much about photography, so stop reading here if you are not interested.