RE: (no subject)

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated OCT 27 2007.
Authors
with work now on display at:  http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html
include:

            Rene M Hales - A Walk on Cannons Beach, Oregon, USA

Sort of - empty

            Trevor Cunningham - Idul Fitri Pause

Looks nice but don't know the lingo

            Jim Snarski - Point Arena Light

It looks like you had a nice day for your flight.

            Dan Mitchell - End of the line

They have had their lives and gone that we shall live - then it is our turn.

            Emily L. Ferguson - Waiting for rain

That does not make sense

            Marilyn Dalrymple -

Still life: yes I do like that sort of drawing.

            Christopher Strevens - Lines and Lines and Lines

Must be my mind

            Roy Miller - Bird Of Prey

You must frighten your customers away.

Chris