Re: Saw This On Digital BW,The Print forum

In a message dated 07/10/2007 16:40:52 GMT Standard Time, spinfast3@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
it came out that the real reason he issued
the citation
was that my model was nude. Although nudity is legal in national
parks (as
the ranger himself admitted), he didn't approve personally, and this
was the
strongest citation he could find to issue. By the way, he gave the
model the
same citation that he gave me, imposing a $150 fine and requiring a
court
appearance.
Since it seems likely that the model would have to strip for the court appearance is there not some statute that could be used against the ranger for causing or inciting behaviour likely to cause offence?

Michael