Re: PF Exhibit on 29-09-07

Hi Roy, and everyone else, for that matter...

When I said "I prefer to shoot chromes" it was because of the lack of ability (not necessarily an inability) to challenge what appears on a slide or sheet of 4x5.

The example posted to the Gallery was done with a digital Canon 10D, which naturally opens up the questionability issue.

Honestly, I never meant to light this fuse.

Darin